Hop onto these berry good Easter eggs
Make your dog part of your Easter hunt with these super easy, all natural and delicious Easter dog treats to enjoy. Using only 3 ingredients! Learn how:
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of low fat plain yoghurt (dairy free yoghurt or coconut yoghurt is fine)
- 1/2 punnet of raspberries
- 1/2 punnet of strawberries or blueberries
- Blend all the fruit in your food processor or high speed blender until smooth.
- Pour all the ingredients into a silicone mould until filled halfway
- Place in the freezer approximately 1hour
- Pour the plain yoghurt onto the frozen berry silicone moulds until full
- Return to the freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours.
Hide them and play a game with your dog to go and find all the Easter egg treats!